Depending on the type of integration you have and services you are using, your specific usage of this Dashboard may vary.
The Schedule Engine Dashboard is a free tool provided to you to manage everything Schedule Engine. Some of the most notable features, but not limited to:
- View and manage the Jobs being booked from your Schedule Engine Services (Scheduler, Live Chat, Live Voice)
- If you are using a 2 way integration, these jobs will be inserting into your Field Management Software
- Depending on your integration, you may not need to visit this section often
- View Call and Chat Summaries (if applicable)
- These will show in a list view and can also be downloaded into a CSV format
- Each record will included a brief summary of the interaction
- We use this list of Resolutions and Inquiries when we send our recap emails
- Analytics - Who / When / How are my customers booking jobs?
- Get a snap shot of how many bookings you receive per day, per job type and more!
- If the button for this feature is not present on your dashboard, please reach out to support
- Manage the availability Schedule Engine offers your customers
- Ability to add and toggle
- Manage Escalation settings -ONLY FOR LIVE VOICE CUSTOMERS USING ESCALATIONS
- Adding users to the dashboard
- Who will be able to access your Schedule Engine Dashboard
- Who will receive notifications
- Who will be able to interact with SE Leads and Jobs
- Users can be added by visiting:
- Settings > Users > +Symbol
- Manage Zones
- Which zip codes are we able to service for escalations?
- Multiple Zones can be created to haver separate services depending on the customers area
- Manage On-Call / Escalation Schedules
- Which technician is responsible for each day / time block
- Which services are offered
- Manage Plans - what happens when an escalation occurs
- Who do we contact?
- How do we contact them?
- How often do we contact them?
- What method of escalation are we using? (notify, notify + book, notify + book + assign)
For More information visit:
Zones & Schedules: https://support.scheduleengine.com/support/solutions/articles/72000560880-managing-services-zones-schedules
2 Way integrations - Important to note:
- Since we are inserting jobs directly into Field Management Software, you will not need to action jobs in the dashboard, but it's still recommend to check it daily
- There are certain issues that can cause certain or all jobs to not sync from SE to your software
- Most account edits outside of the items list above, will still require a support ticket
How to get to the dashboard: