In addition to updating the way we classify these interactions, we have added a new intuitive Email Subject Line based on the type of Inquiry and Resolution of the interaction. This makes filtering on your end easier than ever!
The updated email subject line will contain:
- A topic category that is related to the inquiry/resolution chosen by the agent but offers a simpler option for filtering
- The word "Urgent" if the agent or customer believes the request to be urgent
- The phrase "Customer Follow Up Requested" if the agent or customer believes that follow up is needed
- The name "Schedule Engine" so that you can always recognize the source of the email
Example Email Subject Strings
Cancellation – URGENT – Customer Follow Up Requested – Schedule Engine
General Inquiry - Schedule Engine
Non-bookable – URGENT - Schedule Engine
Whenever Schedule Engine handles a Live Chat interaction, we will automatically send you an email summary using some of the classifications below:
- Cancellation: All "Appointment" inquiries with "Cancellation" selected as the resolution.
- Reschedule: All "Appointment" inquiries with "Reschedule" selected as the resolution.
- New Lead: All "Appointment" inquiries with either "Bookable Lead" or "No Availability" selected as the resolution.
- Non-Bookable: All "Appointment" inquiries with "No Service" selected as the resolution.
- General Inquiry: All "Inquiry" inquiry types with any resolution selected (e.g., memberships, financing, etc.)
- Other: All "Other" inquires with any resolution selected (e.g., Abandoned, test, etc.)
- Booking: All interactions with a booking attached
- Escalation: All interactions with an emergency escalation attached (with or without the on-demand job, as per your settings)
- Remote Assist Appointment: All interactions with a Remote Assist appointment attached
For more information about how the inquiry and resolutions are selected for each interaction, please view the article below:
Resolution Types, Explanations, and Transcript Examples
You can set up Filters and Auto-Forwarding to help manage where emails from Schedule Engine land on your end. Below are some help articles from the most common email providers:
- Visit: Gmail Help Article
- Visit: Outlook Help Article
If you would like to add or remove employees from the list of emails, please reach out to support:
*These notifications cannot be turned off. We can only change which users receive them