Jobs not syncing can be caused by a few different factors.
When a customer clicks on the "book now button", Schedule Engine will send you an email summary alerting you that the job has been booked in our system. The job should sync in ServiceTitan with in less than 30 minutes depending on server load.
If you are only seeing certain job types not sync into ServiceTitan, it's most likely one of the following issues:
- Added new job types or Business Units with out notifying Schedule Engine
- If you have changed or updated the job tags we are using to read availability
- If you changed the default "Schedule Engine Campaign" we use for integration
- If you deleted the "dummy technician" Schedule Engine is assigning jobs to (where applicable)
- Most integrations use unassigned area
If you did any of the above, don't fret! Simply file a ticket with Schedule Engine Support:
Schedule Engine attempts to resync all jobs for up to 24 hours. If the missing jobs were booked more than 24 hours ago, you will need to recreate them in ServiceTitan until this issue is resolved by support. Moving forward, please notify SE of any of the above changes to avoid service disruptions.