Things to know
- You can choose to use a Credit card through Stripe or E-check through ACH
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a U.S. financial network used for electronic bank-to-bank payments. This helps eliminate additional paperwork and processes by automating the tedious task of remembering to make monthly payments much easier and faster for your business.
- Schedule Engine uses Stripe--an industry leading and super secure payment processor--to handle all credit card processing, inquiries, and payments. Learn more about Stripe's security and privacy policies.
- Schedule Engine is unable to accept physical checks as a form of payment
- Schedule Engine is unable to provide our banking information for ACH requests
How to Update payment information on file
- Reach out to Support@scheduleengine.com or visit the
- Support will send you a secure link to update your payment information
- Choose from Credit Card or Echeck
- Click Update Authorization