Call Forwarding is a feature that is controlled by your phone provider.
If you are unsure of how to forward your lines, there are a few ways you can resolve this issue:
- If you are using a VoIP system:
- You will need to forward your lines to the phone number given to you in your phone provider portal
- It’s important to have calls forwarded to us 24/7 with dial attempts made, i.e. after 5 rings the phone call will forward to Schedule Engine
- This includes ServiceTitan Phones Pro, changes will be made in the Dialpad app
- If you are using a telecom provider [i.e. AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.]
- You will need to speak with your customer representative or account manager and have them input the number provided to forward your lines over
- Be sure to specify that you will be forwarding during the day for overflow and after hours.
For more phone provider information visit:
Once you have the call forwarding number set up in your system, you can perform a call forward test. It's very important to confirm the following:
- Your phones are forwarding correctly - the calls are going to SE
- Our Live agent sees the originating phone number (you customer's number) popping up in our CRM when we receive your calls
- Our Agents will confirm the number they see on the caller ID on each call
- You can call and ask the Agent to proceed with a "test / mock call" to test your forwarding